If you were paying close attention, you may have been able to figure out that this was a joke. Here's a list of hints from the post:
- Having triplets, being four months along AND not showing is possible... but not entirely likely. Then again, it is Beyonce, so you never know.
- Sciocchi (the last name of our quoted celebrity columnist) means "Fools" in Italian. Also: we totally "quoted" her in last year's NSYNC post.
- Sciocchi says, "It’s almost as if she’s not pregnant at all." (Hint: because she isn't.)
- Chiste, the alleged name of Beyonce's maternity line, means "joke" in Spanish.
- The "I Am… Pregnant World Tour" and subsequent reality show.