This week's onsales are jam packed with concerts before Thanksgiving and Black Friday come next week, and everybody's attention is focused elsewhere. This week we have initial onsales for Taylor Swift's new tour, a new leg of Carrie Underwood's Blown Away tour, a brand new date for the Rolling Stones this December, and a brief Def Leppard residency in Vegas. Also up are several Monster Jam dates and Cirque du Soleil.
Average prices at TN.com for concert onsales*
- Taylor Swift has onsales for 19 of the 27 dates on her new Red Tour. The first leg will begin in mid-March and run until mid-September. Onsales for at least 19 of the tour dates are this Friday.
- Carrie Underwood is starting a new North American leg of her Blown Away Tour in 2013. The initial onsales are this Friday.
- The Rolling Stones have added a date to their end of year stint in London and the U.S. The new date will be in Brooklyn, NY, on December 8. The onsale is next Monday.
- Soundgarden will have 17 shows onsale Friday for next year's tour supporting King Animal.
- Coldplay will give three end-of-year concerts—two in Brooklyn (one co-headlining with Jay-Z) and one in Uncasville, CT. The Mohegan Sun show will go onsale this Friday and the two Brooklyn shows will go onsale Saturday.