It's Amy! She was chosen out of dozens and dozens of entries to win our fully loaded TicketNetwork fanny pack. We'd like to thank everyone who entered; it shows how much people still love and cherish the wonder that is the fanny pack.
Although the contest winner was chosen randomly, we'd like to highlight some of our favorite entries of the week. Enjoy!
- "because I like saying 'Fanny'" —Andrew
- "Nothing screams Patriotism more then sporting my Red, White, and Blue Stars and Stripes sequin Fanny Pack! They are a multipurpose accessory for any occasion!" —Nick, the founder of International Fanny Pack Day
- "At concerts they are a great way to keep everything close and secure so Ya can rock!! LOL" —Denise
- "To carry everything you might need for an event without having to carry anything." —Susan
- "Ain't nothin' lackin' when you're fanny packin'" —Andrew
- "People say they are geeky or uncool. I think they are great!!! I am always right!" —Meredith
- "Because when you're bike touring with thousands of people, the girl with the neon fanny pack makes the most friends." —Amy (yes, THAT Amy)
- "WITH THE GRANDKIDS YOU NEED BOTH HANDS" —Cathie
Don't forget to check out the last week of fanny pack posts if you haven't already. Stay tuned for future contests!