Over the weekend, Beyonce posted a photo of herself drinking wine with Jay-Z, supposedly to prove that she's definitely not pregnant. While I'm kind of bummed, the good news is that Jay and Bey's celebrity couple BFFs Kim and Kanye announced the gender of their baby!
I don't know about you guys, but I have been on the edge of my seat for weeks — weeks I tell you! — wanting to know if Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will be having a baby girl or a baby boy. (Just kidding.) On last night's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Kim, Khloe, Kris, and Kourtney learned that Kim will definitely be having a baby girl! You know what this means, right? Blue Ivy will totally have a new BFF. Here's a list of names Kim and Kanye could potentially name their little girl:
- Krystal — after me, obviously
- Kaley — not that strange, and keeping up with "K" tradition
- Kerra — sounds normal, but totally throws you off with the weird spelling, which I think Kanye would like
- Kody — because girls with boy names are really in right now
- Kitty — since Kim had to give away the baby kitten Kanye gave her, maybe naming their kid Kitty would be kute and/or kathartic?
- Kimye — they could immortalize their celebrity couple name forever
- Kanye Jr. OR Kim Jr. — because why not?
What do you think Kim and Kanye will name their baby?