We tend write about television and movies quite a bit on this blog. So why not keep the theme going with some last-minute Halloween costumes from our favorite TV shows? These super-easy costumes come from shows like "Breaking Bad," "Scandal," and "The Walking Dead." Be sure to click the name of each character for a reference photo!
Walter White — "Breaking Bad"
- Porkpie hat
- Packet of blue rock candy
- Blatant disregard for everyone around you
Olivia Pope — "Scandal"
- Bottle of wine
- Head-to-toe white outfit
- White panama hat
- Bowl of popcorn
- Forlorn look
- Tell people "It's handled" and when they ask "what is?" just repeat, louder, "IT'S HANDLED!"
Rick Grimes — "The Walking Dead"
- Fake gun
- Sheriff's badge
- Sheriff's hat
- Button-up shirt
- Southern drawl
- Talk about the "stuff" and "things" you're working out
Joey Tribbiani as Chandler Bing — "FRIENDS"
- Greasy '90s hair
- Several layers of really ugly clothes
- Repeat "Could I BE wearing anymore clothes?"
Jess Day — "New Girl" (also applicable for Zooey Deschanel costume)
- Adorkable dresses (floral or polka dot print preferred)
- Glasses with no lenses in them
- Randomly sing The Smiths
- Talk about how quirky you are
Don Draper — "Mad Men"
- Slicked back hair
- Glass of scotch
- Miserable look
- Be a jerk to everyone