There seems to be a strange holiday for each day of the year. The month of November, for example, is Adopt A Senior Pet Month; Banana Pudding Lovers Month; International Drum (Percussion) Month; National Inspirational Role Models Month; National Family Literacy Month; National Novel Writing Month; National Peanut Butter Lovers Month; and Beard Month (AKA No Shave November AKA NoSHAVEmber).
Meanwhile, today alone is Cliche Day, Give Someone a Dollar Today Day, National Housewife Day, and National Sandwich Day. Why? Well, there isn't a real reason why, aside from the fact that humans like to celebrate. So if you're looking for some fun holidays to celebrate throughout November, check out these 15:
- November 4, 2013 is National Candy Day.
- November 6, 2013 is National Saxophone Day.
- November 7, 2013 is International Tongue Twister Day.
- November 9, 2013 is National Chaos Never Dies Day.
- November 12, 2013 is National Pizza with the Works Except Anchovies Day.
- November 13, 2013 is Sadie Hawkins Day.
- November 14, 2013 is National Pickle Day.
- November 16, 2013 is National Button Day.
- November 17, 2013 is National Farm Joke Day.
- November 18, 2013 is Married To A Scorpio Support Day.
- November 19, 2013 is National Blow Bagpipes Day.
- November 19, 2013 is National Have a Bad Day Day.
- November 20, 2013 is National Absurdity Day.
- November 27, 2013 is Turtle Adoption Day.
- November 29, 2013 is National Square Dance Day.