Christmas isn't for over a week, so is it too early to be thinking about New Years Eve? In some cases, maybe, but when it comes to New Years shows, you don't want to wait to get tickets.
This year, several artists and bands will stop by a certain city for brief stays of two to four days, while many others are scheduled to play on just New Years Eve. Here is a selection of just some of those acts who have multi-day runs:
- Phish — Like last year, the jam band is scheduled to play four shows at Madison Square Garden in New York City on December 28, 29, 30, and 31.
- Maroon 5 — Maroon 5 is playing at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, NV, for two days — December 30 and 31.
- Bruno Mars — Like Maroon 5, Mars is playing in Las Vegas. However, he is scheduled to play at The Cosmopolitan on December 29 and 31.
- Willie Nelson — The country singer has two shows scheduled in Austin, TX, on December 30 and 31.
- Umphreys McGee — The progessive rockers are set to play three shows in Denver, CO, on December 28, 29, and 31.
- Zac Brown Band — The country band's tour heads to Detroit, MI, on December 31 and January 1.
The acts playing only on New Years Eve include the Dark Star Orchestra, Pitbull, Billy Joel, deadmau5, ZZ Top, The Avett Brothers, and Adam Lambert. Click here to see more bands and artists who are playing concerts on New Years Eve.