NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: No Purchase Necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The TicketNetwork Twitter Party ("Twitter Party") is open to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of TicketNetwork ("Sponsor"), its respective parent companies (if any), affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter. Twitter Party is subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
2. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Twitter Party begins at 7:30pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) on December 11, 2013 and ends 9:00pm EST on December 11, 2013. (The "Promotion Period") All entries must be submitted during the Promotion Period, any entries received after the Promotion Period shall be considered invalid. The prizes will consist of: one (1) twenty five and 0/100 ($25.00) TicketNetwork.com voucher, one (1) fifty and 0/100 ($50.00) TicketNetwork.com voucher, one (1) gift bag filled with TicketNetwork® swag (estimated value of twenty five and 0/100 ($25.00)) and two (2) fanny packs filled with TicketNetwork® swag (estimated value of fifteen and 0/100 ($15.00)). The winners will be chosen throughout the Promotion Period and will be announced during the Promotion Period.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Visit http://www.Twitter.com (the "Web Site") during the Promotion Period, login to your Twitter® account, follow @TicketNetwork, and tweet using the hashtag provided by TicketNetwork. Any individual that enters the Twitter Party is a potential winner ("User"). Entries shall consist of the User performing specific actions requested by the TicketNetwork representative during the Promotion Period. Users can only enter the Twitter Party once. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person for this Twitter Party for a total of one (1) possible entry. Any User creating multiple accounts in order to gain more entries, or who is in violation of Twitter’s Rules, will be disqualified and their entries will be invalid. All entrants must have a valid email address. TicketNetwork agrees to not disclose Entrant’s email address to any third parties.
4. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: The first User to perform the requested act by the TicketNetwork® representative will win the advertised prize. Users cannot win more than one (1) prize during the Promotion Period. Judges’ decisions are final on all matters relating to this Twitter Party. The Potential winners will be notified via Twitter during the Promotion Period, and will be required to supply their email address to Sponsor. Winners will be given seven (7) days to claim their prize. Prizes not claimed by 12PM EST on December 18, 2013 will be deemed unclaimed and the prize will be forfeited; a new winner will not be elected. Potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Potential winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, publicity release and federal and state tax release and return these documents, properly executed, via overnight mail, within 7 days of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the prize will be forfeited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE: The prizes will consist of: one (1) twenty five and 0/100 ($25.00) TicketNetwork.com voucher, one (1) fifty and 0/100 ($50.00) TicketNetwork.com voucher, one (1) gift bag filled with TicketNetwork® swag (estimated value of twenty five and 0/100 ($25.00)) and two (2) fanny packs filled with TicketNetwork® swag (estimated value of fifteen and 0/100 ($15.00)).Winners will not have the ability to choose, or exchange their prize. All taxes and any other costs and expenses not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winners. TicketNetwork reserves the right to substitute an equivalent prize for any reason, without prior notice. TicketNetwork® vouchers are not redeemable for service fees and delivery charges associated with the website. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent will be provided for the prize, except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute the prize with a prize of equal value, due to unavailability of an advertised prize. The winner shall bear all risk or loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. TicketNetwork® vouchers awarded are subject to terms and conditions stated on the voucher. Vouchers must be redeemed through the TicketNetwork® website at http://www.TicketNetwork.com or through customer service at (888) 456-8499. TicketNetwork® vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or vouchers. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund. Any unused balance will be credited to the recipient's account and is not transferable. If the ticket cost of an order exceeds the voucher amount, the recipient must pay for the balance with a credit or debit card. Vouchers and their use on the TicketNetwork® website and via (888) 456-8499 are subject to TicketNetwork's general Policies. Not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen vouchers. Specifics of the prizes are in Sponsor's sole discretion. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: All materials submitted in connection with the Twitter Party become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice and biographical material for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or a party designated by the Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter known including but not limited to, any online announcements (Facebook), or for sharing this information with the press for viewing, whether TV or print, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. Entrants agree that any and all disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS TICKETNETWORK AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASEES") FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OF DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY FORM, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE COST OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR, ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZES AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY TICKETNETWORK® WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen or postage due mail or submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website or submit an online registration form, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by the Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the promotion. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes at any time without notice, if in the judges' opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Sweepstakes or for any other reason in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor may void any entries they suspect are at issue and award prizes from among all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate the rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant's eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempts by an individual to access any website associated with this Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating, entrant agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction and that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is TicketNetwork®, 75 Gerber Road East, South Windsor, CT 06074.